Wednesday, August 24, 2016

NeatCheeks Review!


I have been in search of the best products for my child and have recently stumbled upon Neatcheeks wipes. They are flavored wipes and they are the first(and only!) of their kind. When I first heard of these wipes, I thought it was a great idea but then I tried them and realized they were a GENIUS idea!

 All of the people I have shared these wipes with have really liked the taste! I received both the Fresh flavor and the Just Peachy Flavor! Some of the words used by people I have had try them were Sweet, tasty and convenient.



There are hundreds of different wipe brands out there but only one with flavors that kids will love. Instead of a temper tantrum, the toddlers & children will want more face wipes and will be begging for the wipes like candy!


The NeatCheeks wipes are naturally sweetened with Stevia, a sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of a Stevia rebaudiana. They also contain no GMOS and are alcohol and fragrance free! They also moisturize your child's face!

This company was so willing to send me samples to try with other moms and to write this blog post on for my honest review. When my son gets older, I know I will be purchasing the NeatCheeks wipes for him and some of the moms I shared these with are going out to our local Babies R' Us to buy them right away! Check out their website below!

P.S. The wipes were not only a big hit with the moms and children but also a hit with the dogs! (He reached up and grabbed the wipe right out of a mommy's hand)

Thanks for reading,
Brooke :)
https://www.neatcheeks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment