Monday, August 15, 2016

Bamboo Nature Diaper Review

During the beginning of my pregnancy I had been very interested in getting samples of different baby products to try. I found Bamboo Nature diapers and requested samples. Luckily enough the company said yes and sent me 4 samples of diapers. I had recently had my son move up to size 1 diapers so we decided to test them out. Here is my open and honest opinion on Bamboo Nature Diapers.

I had never heard of Bamboo Nature diapers before but was excited to try them after taking them out of the package and feeling how soft they were. I did some research and found that the company is very environmentally concerned which is great! I also found out the company doesn't use any dyes or toxic ingredients in their diapers so I won't have to worry about my baby breaking out in a rash. My baby was very comfortable in these diapers and we had no leaks! I am extremely impressed with this brands diapers and will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking for environmentally safe diapers. I find myself noticing Bamboo Nature diapers in stores I typically shop at, such as Walmart and Target, so go try them out today!


       



          Thanks for reading!
                 Brooke :)

http://www.bambonature.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment