Friday, August 5, 2016

My Top 3 Baby Must-Haves(At the Moment!)

 In a world where there are many choices for your little one it can be hard to decide what baby products to use. Whether you are looking for something natural and organic or looking to try out the most popular, it can be a very tough decision. I will be sharing which products I have discovered to work best( with my baby's help of course!) The products that have given me great peace of mind so far are Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion, Boogie Wipes and Babyganics Foaming Dish and Bottle Soap.

My newborn very often than not has dry skin. I have tried a couple of different lotion baby products but none has compared to Mustela Hydra Bebe!



 Mustela Hydra Bebe body lotion uses natural ingredients such as Avocado, Shea and Sunflower. When trying the Hydra Bebe, I found my son's skin to be extremely soft and not to mention how amazing the smell of this product is! I received the product pictured for free from the company when asking for a sample and I am so grateful they sent it to me. I had honestly never heard of the brand before I had my newborn son but when going to stores to pick out products, I find myself seeking out more Mustela products to try for both my son and myself!



If your child is like mine, a stuffy nose is an everyday struggle. Boogie wipes have been my stuffy nose savior! They contain natural saline, known as sodium chloride, which is amazing at thinning and  breaking down mucus. Boogie wipes also contain other natural ingredients like Aloe and Vitamin E to unstuff the stuffiest of noses. They work great any time of year and are especially helpful during allergy season or whenever allergies decide to spring up on you! I find myself not only using boogie wipes for my son but for myself!





Having clean bottles for your baby is extremely important but it is extra important to me because my son is a premature baby, so I was very happy to find a product like Babyganics Foaming Bottle and Dish Soap!
 Babyganics products are non allergic and contain no artificial fragrances. They also use plant based and organic ingredients which helps create(as the company says), "a baby safe world."  Some products can be overwhelming with fragrance but the babyganics brand uses the right amount and leaves your skin soft which isn't the case for some dish soaps. I love the use of natural ingredients and all of their products contain them!







In the end, the decision of what to use depends on your baby and how he or she reacts to the products. I will continue to use these products and I recommend them to any fellow moms or moms-to-be! I can't wait to try more products from each of these companies and urge any of you to do the same!


P.S. Look out for more product reviews as i receive products to test out from companies!

Happy decision making & thanks for reading!

 Brooke :)





No comments:

Post a Comment