Sunday, September 11, 2016

Molly's Suds Cloth Diaper Laundry Powder Review

I have been in search of the best products for my baby and family. Many of my favorites have been made with natural ingredients and are Eco-Friendly! And that's the reason I stumbled upon Molly's Suds!

Molly's Suds began due to the tragedy of a stillbirth. As explained on the company's website, the goal is to create products that are free from non-natural toxins and to educate others about these toxins. The founder, Monica Leonard, discovered in a European study that baby cord blood contained at least 240 chemicals and half of those were from products we use in our everyday lives, such as, food, personal care, household and environmental products! I couldn't believe the facts once I read them and I would never have known if it wasn't for this AMAZING company. I recently had my first son, a baby born 7 weeks premature, so this story really touched my heart!

Molly's Suds makes laundry products that are sensitive to skin. The company is cruelty free which is a huge plus in my book because I'm an animal lover(they also make dog shampoo)! The products contain no GMOs, are 100% Vegan and are sensitive to allergies because they are Gluten and Nut Free!  The laundry products are High Efficiency(HE) safe and contain no harmful chemicals, like 1, 4-dioxane or formaldehyde! The products are also septic safe.


I wrote Molly's Suds and the company was nice enough to send me a bag of their Cloth Diaper Laundry Powder. Although, I do not use cloth diapers, I used the powder on my son's clothes. The powder worked wonders for my babies clothes, making them not only softer but brighter! The product didn't give my son any rashes or cause any breakouts to his skin. I am extremely satisfied with this product and will be incorporating the Laundry Powder into my daily laundry routine. I can't wait to try more products from this company!

Go check out their website to learn more about the products and to purchase them below:
https://mollyssuds.com/

Thanks for reading,
Brooke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment