Sunday, September 4, 2016

Fresh Wave Product Review


Lately, I've been loving the new trend of organic products for my home. I had recently stumbled across Fresh Wave. Fresh Wave is a product line which includes gels, sprays and even laundry booster which are all natural odor removing products! Fresh Wave uses pure and natural ingredients such as water and natural extracts to remove odors rather than covering them up with perfumes! I wrote to the company and they were kind enough to send me a box containing three of their products and it even had a cute bag to go with the products! I have tried out all of the products and I am going to share my honest thoughts on them.






Here are some more in detail facts about Fresh Wave products:

1.) The products natural ingredients are extracts from pine needle, clove, cedar wood and aniseed!

2.) No harsh chemicals or perfumes are used in their products!

3.)Their products are available at Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Ace Hardware to name a few!

4.) The products are non-toxic, non-gmo and non-hazardous to people, pets and our planet!

5.) Each product has picture codes for what it can be used on which makes the products SUPER convenient(you won't have to guess what you can use it on!)



The first product I gave a try was the odor removing gel. All I did was peel the seal and place the product in my bathroom. I couldn't believe how nice and fresh it smelled. I am so thankful I was sent the odor removing gel to try out. The gel lasts anywhere between 60 to 90 days and I WILL be purchasing more when the time comes. This product can be used anywhere in your home, car or even boats!












The next product I tested out was the odor removing packs. If your house is like my house, the garbage can does not always have the best of smells. With a newborn and the constant diaper changes I truly needed these packs. All I did was toss one in the bottom of my trash can and put the garbage bag in. Now every time I go into the kitchen, I smell that signature Fresh Waves smell and smile. It is truly the smell of clean. The odor removing packs are safe to use in sneakers, your car, your gym bag and of course your trash cans. This product was definitely my favorite product I received!



An odor removing pack( 6 packs per bag)






















The last product I received was the odor removing spray. Being a dog owner, this product will continue to come in handy. Dogs can be messy and this product eliminates the odor after spraying on the desired area. This product is safe to use on clothes, pet odors, backpacks, shoes and trash cans!











I was highly happy overall with these products and would recommend them to anyone looking for a safer and more natural alternative to odor removing products!
Go check out the Fresh Wave site below:

https://www.freshwaveworks.com/store/pc/home.asp#



Thanks for reading,
Brooke :)










No comments:

Post a Comment