Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Baby B Fresh Ultraviolet Pacifier & Bottle Sanitizer Review

          
I was lucky enough to recently receive an amazing product from the company Baby B Fresh called Ultraviolet Pacifier and Bottle Sanitizer. The product uses ultraviolet light to disinfect bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups and teething toys. I absolutely love how portable the product is so it can easily fit into any parent's diaper bag, super convenient! All you need is 2 AAA batteries and a couple of minutes. In just 3 to 4 minutes, the ultraviolet lights kills 99.9% of  the following:

1.) H1N1

2.) Strep

3.) Rotavirus

4.) Bacteria


   I am so pleased with the product and it even comes in three very cute designs( tiger, bear and chicken). I would highly recommend this product to any parent who is looking for an easy yet effective product to ensure your baby stays healthy and bacteria free! I have included the link below and I encourage you all to buy one today!  




Thanks for reading- Brooke :)


No comments:

Post a Comment